This turnkey ozone generator includes the ozone generator and oxygen concentrator integrated into one system. OXG-40 produces 40 g/hr ozone from integrated oxygen concentrator. Air cooled, wall mount, or floor standing generator is extremely versatile and easy to use.
The OXG line of ozone generators are turnkey ozone generators with integrated oxygen concentrators. Simply plug into electrical power and produce both oxygen, and ozone from one device. Easy to use, and powerful ozone generator for multiple industrial applications.
The OXG-40 produces 40 g/hr ozone from oxygen at 4.7% by weight. Only 10 LPM of oxygen is required to produce the 40 g/hr ozone.
- Water treatment
- Odor control
- Agricultural applications
- ultrapure water applications
Options are available for the OXG-40 to configure in any way you need. Standard options for ordering online are listed blow. For other options you may require please contact our office for help to ensure we configure exactly to your needs.
- External Compressed Air - the OXG ozone generators incorporated an oil-less compressor to provide compressed for for the ozone generator. In very humid or poor air quality environments it is preferred to use compressed air for your high quality source. We will remove the compressor, and replace with air solenoid valve, pressure regulator, and 2-stage air filtration.
- Ozone Leak Sensor - for safety an ozone leak sensor should be used with every ozone generator. We can incorprate this sensor directly into the ozone generator.
- Stainless Steel Enclosure - standard enclosure is a reinforced poly/fiber material. This can be upgraded to a stainless steel enclosure for applications that require the look, or durability of stainless steel.
|Call For Price||No|
|Ozone Output||40 g/hr|
|Feed Gas||Built-in O2 Concentrator|
|Nominal Gas Flow Rate||10 LPM oxygen to produce 40 g/hr ozone|
|Operating Pressure||5 PSI|
|Max Pressure||10 PSI|
|Cooling Method||Air Cooled|
|Corona Cell||Quartz , Stainless Steel|
|Gas Connections||1/4" compression fittings|
|Dimensions||26" wide x 12" deep x 38" tall|
|Operational Temperature Range||35 - 95-deg F|
|Max O3 %||3% - 5%|
|Power Requirements||120 VAC, 60 Hz, 1-phase, 10amp (220 VAC optional)|
|Country of Origin||USA|