Call For Price
The OXS-8 produces 8 g/hr of ozone from oxygen and introduces this ozone into water at up to 20 GPM. The OXS-8 is designed for point of use (POU) applications where high levels of ozone in the water are required. This system can also be used for water treatment applications where lower dissolved ozone levels are required with higher water flow rates. For help with application information call our ozone experts, we would be glad to help.
Expected Dissolved Ozone Levels
1.5 ppm ozone @ 15 GPM water flow
2.2 ppm ozone @ 10 GPM water flow
4.0 ppm ozone @ 5 GPM water flow
Dissolved ozone levels based on clean water with no residual chlorine at 50-deg F or below
- One touch ON/OFF switch
- Generate ozone from oxygen
- Oxygen concentrator uses integrated compressor
- Ambient ozone safety sensor interated in central controller
- CPVC piping is used for maximum ozone resistance
- Stainless steel ozone compatible pump
- Vacuum driven air dryer and ozone generator, no moving parts
- Ozone produced under vacuum, no ozone leaks
- Compact design
- Food processing
- Bottled water
- Surface sanitation
- Well water treatment
- Dairy applications
How it works
Ozone is produced via corona discharge with the VMUS-8 Ozone Generator. Ozone is produced from oxygen with integrated 15 SCFH oxygen concentrator. Ozone and oxygen are pullled through the ozone generator, with a Mazzei venturi. The Mazzei venturi pulls ozone into water via vacuum and mixes this ozone efficiently with water. Water pressure differntial accross the venturi is prodcued with a stainless teel Grundfos water pump.
Ozone is mixed with the water in the ozone contact tank. After the ozone gas is pulled into the venturi the water is further mised in a mixing pipe prior to entering the contact tank via a mixing diffuser. This tank will efficiently mix ozone gas with the water and provide excellent mass transfer of ozone gas with the water. All excess ozone will be off-gassed through the air vent on the top of the contact tank. Water will flow through the contact tank in a counter current flow from the ozone gas escaping from the tank. All process water must flow through this tank offering contact time with ozone and water and efficient mixing of ozone and water.
The OXS-8 Ozone Systems can be configured with a wide variety of optional accessories to custom tailor them to your specific application. For information about ozone systems for your application call our application engineers today for free consulting advice.
- Dissolved Ozone Monitor - will measure actual dissolved ozone levels in the water real time. The ozone system can be controlled to maintain a desired ozone level in the water, or alarms can be used to alert personnel when ozone levels are low.
- ORP Monitor - measures ORP (oxidation reduction potentail) levels in the water real time. The ORP monitor can be used to ensure water treatment is effective and that the ozone system is functioning. While ORP is not a direct measurement of ozone in water it is a great tool to ensure the ozone system is providing the necessary water treatment.
- Ozone Catalyst Unit - catalyzes ozone safely back to oxygen to ensure any off-gassed ozone is not introduced into the air. Ozone Destruct unit is provided with an air trap and heater to ensure water does not damage the catatic material used.
- Remote Ambient Ozone Sensor - will measure ozone in remote location (point of use of ozon water) to ensure safe environment where the water is actually bieng used.
- Water Pressure Switch - can be used to turn ozone system ON and OFF based on water usage as measured by the water pressure switch. User settable
- 220 VAC option - Ozone system can be configured for 220 VAC 1-phase power at 60 or 50 Hz.
|Call For Price||No|
|Ozone Output||8 g/hr from oxygen|
|Nominal Gas Flow Rate||6 LPM|
|Operating Pressure||20 - 30 PSI|
|Max Pressure||100 PSI water pressure max|
|Operational Temperature Range||35 - 95-deg F|
|Operational RH Range||0-85% humidity|
|Power Requirements||120 VAC, 60 Hz, 1-phase, 20-amp (220 VAC optional)|
|Ozone Production||8 g/hr|
|Dimensions||24" wide x 20" deep x 50" tall|
|Country of Origin||USA|