UV-106-H Ozone Analyzer
High range precision UV Ozone Analyzer for process ozone measurement. Measures ozone generator production at levels up to 20% by weight with resolution of 0.01%.
Rental Option HERE
The UV-106-H is a high range ozone analyzer featuring ozone measurements up to 20% by weight to verify ozone generator production in process. Range of 0-20% by weight, or 0-14% by volume with resolution of 0.01%.
Bench mount ozone analyzer is compact and easy to use. The UV-106-H can be purchased in either the bench mount or NEMA enclosure.
Integrated sample pump will pull a sample of ozone from your process or location into the analyzer and measure ozone in that gas stream. A UV lamp and receptor are used to determine the quantity of ozone in gas by determining the rate of ozone absorption by the UV lamp. This method of ozone detection will offer accurate detection of ozone at levels up to 20% by weight to measure output from an ozone generator accurately.
If you're looking to temporarily monitor ozone, we have a rental option HERE.
- Measurement based on UV absorption
- 0-20% by weight or 0-14% by volume measurements
- 0-01% resolution
- Low power consumption; can be battery operated
- Internal data logger with real time clock
- On-board microprocessor with interactive menus includes data averaging options of 10 s, 1 m, 5 m and 1 hr
- USB and RS-232 output of time/date, O3 concentration, internal temperature and pressure
- Analog output (0-2.5 V and 4-20 mA) of ozone concentration in user selected units
- Two level relay for control purposes (e.g., control of ozone source or turn warning light on and off)
The UV-106-H ozone analyzer can also come with this carrying case. While most ozone analyzers are difficult to transport from place to place, this carrying case makes it extremely easy to move your UV-106-H inbetween locations. One of it's great features is that the carrying case not only holds your UV-106-H analyzer, but it can also conveniently hold all of the additional cables and tubing. With expensive equipment like this, it is nice to not have to worry about your ozone analyzer incurring any damage when moving from spot to spot.
|Quickbooks Stock Level||1.000000|
|Quickbooks Stock Date Expected||2023-06-21 00:00:00|
|Call For Price||No|
|Response Time||10 seconds|
|Sensor type||UV Analzyer|
|Power Requirements||12 VDC with supplied adapter|
|Size||95 × 210 × 216 mm (3.75 × 8.25 × 8.50 in)|
|Field Replaceable Battery||No|
|Range||0-20% by weight, in oxygen or air, 0-14% by volume|
-NEMA Enclosure Option
0-20% by weight, in oxygen or air
0-14% by volume (O3)