DL-3 Data Logger
- Measures 4-20mA, DC voltage, temperature, and more
- 12 bit resolution
- 43,000 measurements (30 days @ 1 per minute)
- Sampling rate: 1 sec to 18 hours
- USB interface
- PC Software & Instrument Connection Cable included
- One year battery life
- 58 x 74 x 22 mm (2.3″ x 2.9″ x .9″)
- User friendly, for use with most Ecosensors instruments
The DL-3 is a custom modified data logger configured for Eco Sensors instruments and applications. It plugs into the accessory jack of the C-30ZX or the C-21 to log data without further adjustments. It can download logged data into a PC or laptop by its RS-232 serial cable, or it can send data continuously to the PC for continuous display and analysis by the PC.
- Automatic logging time and max gas concentration scaling (X and Y axis scaling).
- Stores over 8,000 readings.
- On-line, real time display of data when connected to a PC and an operating gas sensing instrument.
- Graph statistics appear on screen: Max, Min, Average, Date and Time.
- Zoom capability to for more detailed viewing of any part of the graph.
- Graphs can be labeled and pasted into other applications.
- Uses readily available 9 V alkaline battery. Records for up to one year.
- Simple operation and rugged construction.
- Data Output: RS-232 via DB9 connector 1200 baud
- Accuracy: 1%
- Operating temperature: -20 deg to 70 deg C (-4 deg to 158 deg F)
- Relative Humidity: 5 – 95% non-condensing
- Operating System Required: Windows®
- Controls: One button to start and stop recording and to turn the data logger on and off
- Size: 73 × 59 × 41 mm (2.875 × 2.3125 × 1.625 in)
The Eco Sensors DL-3 data logger is a modified AEMC Instruments (Chauvin Arnaux) model L430. The modification is adapting the logger’s input to be compatible with the output plug of our instruments (a 3.5 mm "miniature stereo" 2 circuit plug), The Eco Sensors instruments that work directly with the DL-3 logger are the C-21 and the C-30ZX. Some other Eco Sensors instruments can be factory modified to work with the DL-3. Usually this is just adding a cable terminated with the 3.5 mm plug. However, the scaling used should be reviewed with tech support at Eco Sensors.
|Call For Price||No|
|Monitor Type||A-22, C-21, C-30ZX|