Ozone spray bottle - turns water into dissolved ozone that can be used for sanitizing and cleaning purposes!
The SB100 Ozone Spray Bottle creates ozone on demand, that mixes with the water in the spray bottle and creates dissolved ozone that can be used in place of traditional cleaners as a sanitizer and cleaner. Simply spray, wait, and wipe the surface - it's now clean of any bateria and germs.
Ozone has been proven to be 99.9% effective in destroy many pathogens and bacteria's such as:
- E. coil
- Pseudomanas aeruginosa
- Bordettal bronchiseptica
- Enterobacter aerogenes
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Environmentally friendly way to clean (sanitize & disinfect)
- Reverts back into Oxygen & Water
- Rechargeable battery
- Blue & Red indicator lights
- One touch/hold button for continuous spray
- Easy to handle & hold
- Long use life - you just need to have water!
How is Ozone Produced
A tiny electrolytic cell, based on proprietary diamond technology, produces ozone on demand into the water. Water exits the reservoir and the ozone is activated on-demand and exists via the sprayer. The dissolved ozone is a sanitizer that eliminates the need for chemicals and leaves no harmful residue.
How Does it Work
- Charge the sprayer before the first use to ensure the battery is fully charged. (This will take around 8 hours). When the unit is being charged the red light will appear. When the green light appears the charge is complete.
- Remove the blue cap to fill the reservoir with 14 oz of clean water room temp water. Once the tank/reservoir is full replace the plug securely.
- Hold the bottle 6 to 8 inches from the surface and spay evenly unit web. For 99% effectiveness against common pathogens allow to stand for at least 30 seconds. NOTE: While spraying, the blue indicator will light when unit is operating correctly. There won't be any ozone left after 5 minutes as it will all revert back to oxygen (O2) and water.
- Wipe sprayed surface with a clean cotton or microfiber cloth or allow to air dry.
- Reservoir can typically be filled 10 times before the battery willl need to be charged again.
- Recharge the unit (should take 2.5 hours - don't charge for more than 4 hours to keep battery life).
- Home cleaning - Tables & countertops
- Food Industries
Review from Oxidation Tech
|Call For Price||No|
|Feed Gas||Dry Air|
|Nominal Gas Flow Rate||none|
|Cooling Method||Air Cooled|
|Dimensions||4 in x 4 in x 10 in
|Operational Temperature Range||40 - 86-deg F (water) - 40 - 104-deg F (ambient air)|
|Max O3 %||Below 3%|
|Power Requirements||100-240 Vac 50/60Hz power|
|Lead Time||In Stock|
|Country of Origin||USA|