CDA-75 Ozone Scrubber
Catalytic ozone scrubber destroys ozone in ambient air at an air flow-rate of 75 CFM.
Built-in fans flow air past catalyst material designed to revert ozone safely back to oxygen.
90% efficient at 75 CFM air flow-rate.
True Catalytic Ozone Scrubber will safely catalyze ozone to oxygen reliably with no consumables. Built-in fans flow 250 CFM of air through this device and destroy 90% of the ozone that passes through the catalyst material.
- Ozone pack-out rooms
- Disinfection rooms
- Ozone chambers
- Any process where high ambient ozone levels need to be removed safely from the air quickly
- 75 CFM airflow rate from internal fans
- Catalytic material is used for long-life
- >90% ozone destruction efficiency at high ozone levels
- The catalyst material is replaceable
- Magnetic levitation fans are used for longevity
- No steel ball bearings or other oxidizable metal parts are used
- Destruct catalyst is at the inlet, electrical components and fans are exposed to lower levels of azone only.
- Fans operate on 24 VDC for safety
- External UL listed 24 VDC power supply provided to power from 120 or 220 VAC power.
- Handles provided for easy transport or carrying
- Plastic feet mounted to the bottom provide firm footing on the floor or bench.
Air flows into the large screened ends on the CDA-75 and exits the fan holes on the sides of the CDA-75. Catalyst material is placed at the air entry point of the CDA-75, with the fans at the outlet. This ensures ozone levels in the air are low when passing over the fans and electrical connections inside the CDA-75. Magnetic levitation fans are used for air-flow this ensures a long fan life and eliminates any steel ball bearings from the fans that could fail due to oxidation over time.
The CDA-75 uses 24 VDC fans for safety. An external 120/220 VAC to 24 VDC power supply that is UL listed is provided with the CDA-75 to power from either a 120 or 220 VAC power source.
|Call For Price||No|
|Operating Pressure||NA - air flow provided by fans|
|Dimensions||16" long by 8" wide x 9" tall|
|Nominal Gas Flow Rate||75 CFM|
|Operational Temperature Range||0 - 125-deg F|
|Power Requirements||120 or 220 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Country of Origin||USA|