CHK-8SV Check Valve
1/2" Female NPT Ozone resistant stainless steel check valve using viton seal. Simple check valve is rebuildable and extremely reliable. Female NPT connections on inlet and outlet.
Stainless Steel check valve with Viton seal.
Spring-loaded check valve with 2.5 PSI crack pressure for positive seal, yet allows a high flow of ozone gas. All stainless steel body with stainless steel spring and plunger. Viton 0-ring used for sealing.
- Working pressure = 1500 PSI
- Working Temperature = -10 - 105-deg C
- Crack pressure = 2.5 PSI
- Threaded ends = Female NPT
- Body = 316 Stainless Steel
- O-Ring = Viton
- Spring = 304 Stainless Steel
- Cap = 316 Stainless Steel
- Spool = 316 Stainless Steel
- Snap Ring = 304 Stainless Steel
See image above
This check valve is completely serviceable and rebuildable. The only sealing material is a Viton O-ring. This O-ring is easily replaceable is ever necessary. The body is one piece and requires no seal for the body. Only the O-ring is a sealing surface. This makes the CHK-SV check valve the most reliable check valve over the long term.
|Part #||Size||Body Length||Body Diameter||Weight|
- Ozone gas backflow prevention
- Isolation ozone from an oxygen concentrator
- Prevention of water damage to an ozone generator
- Used directly on Mazzei Venturi (see below)
We use this venturi directly on the Mazzei venturi. The standard check valve supplied with a Mazzei venturi is made out of Kynar material and does not always create a leak-proof connection and may leak water slowly past the seal in many situations. By removing the stock check valve and threading this check valve directly on the Mazzei venturi, a more secure connection is possible with stainless fittings, and a positive check valve with a positive seal is used.
|Call For Price||No|
|Max Pressure||1500 PSI|
|Operational Temperature Range||-10 - 150-deg C|
|Material of construction||Stainless Steel|
|Lead Time||In Stock|