OXS Ozone Water Systems will dissolve ozone into water for point of use applications, or water treatment applications where dissolved ozone in water is required. The OXS System is capable of producing up to 100 g/hr of ozone from oxygen with an integrated oxygen concentrator and ozone generator, the OXS Injection Systems also introduce this ozone into water at 100 GPM. For more information on the OXS Ozone Water System, Please Click Here.
How It Works
- One touch ON/OFF switch
- Ambient ozone safety sensor integrated in central controller
- CPVC piping is used for maximum ozone resistance
- Stainless steel ozone compatible pump
- Ozone produced from oxygen at high concentration
- Great mass transfer of ozone into water
- Capable of high dissolved ozone levels
- Compact design
For more information, as well as purchasing options for the OXS Ozone Water System, Please Click Here.