EE-2 Environmental Enclosure
Environmental enclosure for EcoSensors devices. We can install your sensor inside this enclosure for harsh duty environments. Clear front panel allows easy display of ozone levels while the sensor is safely protected from the environment.
The Environmental Enclosure (EE-2) is for dust and water protection in industrial and agricultural environments and in public places. This is a Euro-Style plastic enclosure 120 mm wide, 180 mm high, and 80 mm deep (5 in × 7 in × 3 in) with a clear polycarbonate gasketed front cover. There are screened air inlets on the sides and an exhaust fan on the bottom.
Everything in the enclosure is powered by 12-16 VDC or, as an option, 24 VAC or DC. Other options are a relay to control external equipment, a 4-20 mA signal loop output, and an enclosure interior heater. Wiring to external equipment is via a semi-sealing side gland.
- Factory environments with dust, spray, and general need for extra protection.
- Farms to protect from dust and wash downs.
- Agricultural storage areas to protect from treatment chemicals, sprays, dust, insects, and to provide an enclosed environment for instrument heating, etc.
- Public areas such as office buildings, apartment complexes, and hotels to protect against tampering with the instrument yet keep it visible.
- Other: swimming pool maintenance sheds, water supply control areas, trash bin areas, in ships, attached to machinery, and mobile skid packages.
- Rugged construction made of tough polycarbonate.
- Clear polycarbonate gasketed cover with 4 mounting screws.
- Inside mounting board predrilled for Eco Sensors C, EZ, and OS series of instruments.
- Relay output option with 5 amp contacts.
- 4-20 mA output option.
- Interior space heater option.
- Designed so that any dust or liquid droplets that do enter the enclosure flow around the instument while the gas sample diffuses to the instrument gas inlets.
- Bottom mounted exhaust fan to maintain air flow and remove accumulating dust, etc.
- Extra top and side knock-outs so that the customer can attach his own additional piping and wiring.
- Uses same 12 VDC output AC adapter that is supplied with the instrument.
- 24 VAC or DC power option such as for HVAC and OEM machinery systems.
|Call For Price||No|
|Monitor Type||C-30ZX, OS-4, OS-6|