UV-100 Ozone Analyzer
Ambient ozone analyzer that measures ozone from 0.01 to 900 ppm. Easy to use ozone analyzer with everything you need for accurate and reliable ozone measurements up to 900 ppm!
The UV-100 Ozone Analyzer is compact and easy to use. This analyzer will measure ozone in ppm from 0 - 900 ppm. Portable, and compact, this is a great device to use when you need to know exactly what your ozone levels are!
The Eco Sensors model UV-100 ozone analyzer is for general purpose measurement of ozone in air. Its range is .01-900 ppm (v) with 2% accuracy, and it includes a built-in data logger. The UV-100 weighs only 2.1 kg (4.7 lb), it is powered by an AC adapter or 12 V external battery, and is equally versatile for the laboratory or for process monitoring. The outputs are digital display, 0-2.5 VDC and 4-20 mA. The instrument features LEDs to indicate calibration is due, the sample line filter should be replaced, and that the sampling area is above the danger limit of .1 ppm.
- UV Source: 254 nm mercury lamp
- Range: .01-900 ppm v/v in 3 ranges: 0-1.00 ppm, 0-10.0 ppm, 0-900.0 ppm
- Outputs: Digital display. 0-2.5 V, 4-20 mA, data logging
- Accuracy: 2%
- Sampling time: 10 seconds
- LED Indicators: On-off, Recalibrate, Change Filter, >.1 ppm at sample area
- Size: 95 × 210 × 216 mm (3.75 × 8.25 × 8.50 in)
- Weight: 2.1 kg (4.7 lb)
- Power requirement: 12 VDC at 400 mA.
- Warranty: One year
|Call For Price||No|
|Response Time||10 seconds|
|Sensor type||UV Analzyer|
|Power Requirements||12 VDC with supplied adapter|
|Size||95 × 210 × 216 mm (3.75 × 8.25 × 8.50 in)|
|Field Replaceable Battery||No|
- Standard enclosure
- Includes datalogging with software
- Low power consumption; can be battery operated
- Two level relay for control purposes
- Long-life pump (15,000 hr)
0.01-900 ppm (O3)
0.01-900 ppm (O3)