Recently we installed an ISX-Series ozone system for a water reclamation project. Below are a few images of this install.
This is a factory water reclamation project, water follows the following path:
- Water collection tank, holding tank
- Chemical water treatment for coagulation – solids removed from tank
- Water filtration – screen filter
- Ozone water treatment
- Filtration – bag filter
- Holding tank, ozone bubbled in this tank
- Sand filtration
- Water holding tank, ozone bubbled in this tank to keep bacteria from growing
- Water used in toilets and cleaning in the factory
The ISX-series ozone system is used in this project. This specific system was designed to produce 250 g/hr ozone and treat a water flow rate of 30 GPM passing through the ozone system.
Have an application where ozone may allow you to re-use water, or treat water for safe discharge? Give us a call, we would be glad to help.