The ISX-800 Ozone Injection System requires only electrical power, compressed air, and water connections for operation. This system produces 800 g/hr of ozone from oxygen to dissolve into water efficiently. The water cooled OXW-1k ozone generator is used to produce ozone efficiently from oxygen and reliably in a wide variety of ambient temperature conditions.
Water cooled ozone generators will provide consistent ozone production with closed loop water chillers to keep ozone cell temperature consistent. Ozone generator produces ozone from oxygen with stainless steel and ceramic ozone generation tubes that are completely rebuildable and field serviceable. Oil cooled transformers with solid state electronics are used for maximum reliability.
The OXO-200 Industrial oxygen concentrator is used to provide oxygen for ozone production. The OXO-200 uses large steel sieve beds to hold molecular sieve material for oxygen generation. Quality diaphragm valves are used for valving the air and oxygen flow, these valves are completely rebuildable and field serviceable. Long term reliability and serviceability are key features of these oxygen concentrators.
While these are packaged pre-designed systems we offer a great deal of customization and options for each system. No two ozone applications are identical, and no two industrial settings are identical. Our ozone application engineers will work with you to ensure we design and provide the right ozone system for your specific application.
- One touch ON/OFF switch
- Ambient ozone safety sensor interated in the central control system
- Stainless steel pump and piping for maximum reliability and serviceability
- Ozone produced from oxygen at high concentration (8% by weight nominal, up to 10% by weight)
- Excellent mass transfer of ozone into water
- Capable of high dissolved ozone levels in water
- Quality industrial oxygen concentrators used
- Integrated closed loop chiller for ozone generator cooling
- Food processing
- Bottled water
- Surface sanitation
- Well water treatment
- Dairy applications
- Wastewater treatment
- Water reuse applications
- Water reclamation
- Cooling towers
- Drinking water
- Municipal Water Treatment
|Ozone Dosage Rates:
7.05 ppm @ 500 GPM
8.82 ppm @ 400 GPM
11.7 ppm @ 300 GPM
17.6 ppm @ 200 GPM
35.3 ppm @ 100 GPM
|Nominal oxygen concentration:
|93% (+/- 3%)
|2" Sanitary (tri-clamp), 2" Female NPT available
|Electrical power requirements:
|208-230 VAC, 3-phase
|Compressed air requirements:
|37 CFM @ 90 PSI
|70" wide x 65" deep x 80" tall
How it Works:
Compressed air used to produce oxygen gas from air. The OXO-200 Industrial oxygen concentrator uses Pressure Swing Absorption to purge nitrogen from the compressed air and capture oxygen. Oxygen gas at a 93% purity or higher is used to produce ozone in the ozone generator.
The OXW-1k ozone generator uses stainless steel corona cells with ceramic dielectrics to produce ozone from corona discharge. Water-cooled corona cells are used for consistent ozone production in most ambient temperatures. High voltage corona at 1,500 Hz is used to split oxygen into ozone within the ozone generator. An oil-filled transformer is used to increase voltage from the solid-state power supply. This will produce ozone reliably at a concentration of 10%+ by weight.
A closed-loop water chiller is used to keep ozone generator corona cells cool and at a consistent temperature. This chiller will use cooling water pumped through the chiller and ozone generator in a closed loop. Refrigerant will be used to cool this cooling water below ambient temperature and maintain consistent chiller water in ambient temperatures up to 110 deg-F.
This ozone and oxygen gas will flow to a Mazzei venturi to be mixed efficiently with the water. An ozone injection pump will be used to provide water circulation and pressure differential across the venturi. This will pull ozone gas into the water and mix ozone efficiently with the water. A wide variety of ozone mixing tanks and contact tanks are available to meet the specific ozone application.
The ISX Ozone Systems can be configured with a wide variety of optional accessories to custom tailor them to your specific application. For information about ozone systems for your application call our application engineers today for free consulting advice.
- Dissolved Ozone Monitor - will measure actual dissolved ozone levels in the water real-time. The ozone system can be controlled to maintain a desired ozone level in the water, or alarms can be used to alert personnel when ozone levels are low.
- ORP Monitor - measures ORP (oxidation reduction potential) levels in the water real time. The ORP monitor can be used to ensure water treatment is effective and that the ozone system is functioning. While ORP is not a direct measurement of ozone in water it is a great tool to ensure the ozone system is providing the necessary water treatment.
- Water Flow Switch - Turns the system ON/OFF based on water flow through the system, this is useful for POU systems and systems operated remotely from the water usage source.
- Ozone Scrubber, off-gas - catalyzes ozone safely back to oxygen to ensure any off-gassed ozone is not introduced into the air. Ozone Destruct unit is provided with an air trap and heater to ensure water does not damage the catalytic material used.
- Ambient Temperature Switch - Turns off ozone generation based on ambient temperature to protect the system from damage if operated in high ambient temperatures
- Remote Ambient Ozone Sensor - will measure ozone in a remote location (point of use of ozone water) to ensure a safe environment where the water is actually being used.
- Ozone gas valve - Provides controlled ozone gas outlet for another application, such as room sanitation or cold storage. Can be used with a remote ozone sensor to control ozone levels in a room or space.
- Water Pressure Switch - can be used to turn ozone system ON and OFF based on water usage as measured by the water pressure switch. User settable
- Larger water tank- larger ozone mixing/contact tank available to provide engineered ozone/water contact time directly on this system. Tank sizes up to 250 gallons available.
- Air Compressor Options- The Oxygen Concentrator on these systems requires compressed air for operation. This compressed air must be supplied by the customer from an external source with good clean, dry, compressed air. It is optional to include an air compressor with this system.
- Water Circulation Pump- Second pump is added to circulate water through an ozone injection loop. This ensures ozone water is fresh with little to no ozone level loss through a loop, or with long piping lengths.
The ISX Ozone Injection Systems are our largest turnkey ozone systems for dissolving ozone directly into water. For applications larger than the ISX systems are designed for, contact us for information on a custom ozone system for your application.
These systems are capable of ozone production rates up to 1,000 g/hr on a turnkey skid that is ready for operation upon delivery. Simply one-touch start-up and shut-down, along with easy-to-understand automation make these a great system for medium to large-scale ozone projects.