EZ-1X Ozone Detector
Out of Stock
The manufacturer of this device is shut-down due to local regulations to control the COVID-19 spread. Please call our office for suitable alternative options, or place an order online, we will fulfill back-orders as soon as possible.
The EZ-1X is a low-cost handheld and fixed ozone detector that measures ozone from 0.02-0.14 ppm. Perfect for measuring ozone in the OSHA levels. The EZ-1X has a small size that fits in your hand and operates off a battery, or AC power.
Uses an easy to read Multicolor bar graph display (red at .1 ppm).
The EZ-1Z Handheld Ozone Detector is a great ozone monitor to measure ambient ozone levels up to 0.14 ppm. Using clear and easy to see LED bars to indicate ozone levels, the EZ-1X will measure ozone from 0 - 0.14 ppm in 0.02 ppm increments.
The EZ-1X is battery powered and can be used as a portable handheld device. Great to measure ambient ozone levels for safety applications where ozone levels up to 0.14 ppm need to be measured. The OSHA 8-hour TWA exposure limit is 0.1 ppm, therefore this is the perfect monitor to use for low-level ozone measurements near the OSHA safety levels.
The EZ-1X has a fast and continuous response. It is rugged and versatile. There are no excess controls to mess with of cause confusion.
- Constantly monitors your work environment. Ozone concentration shown by a multicolored graphical display from green (safe) to yellow (caution) to red (danger).
- No installation required. Easily understood by non-technical personnel.
- Fieldwork and walk around analysis possible via power from internal rechargeable batteries.
- Compatible with other Eco Sensors VOC and ozone sensing, monitoring, and control products.
- Lowest cost.
- Range: .02-.14 ppm of ozone
- Bargraph Display: Normally green. Yellow at .05 ppm (caution). Red at .1 ppm (danger).
- Response time: Within 10s of seconds of the ozone reaching the sensor.
- Measurement Principle: HMOS (heated metal oxide semiconductor) sensor.
- Size: 85 × 35 × 60 mm (3.25 × 1.375 × 2.375 in).
- Weight: 154 gr (6 oz).
- Power Requirements: 12-24 VDC at 300 mA. AC adapters available worldwide.
- Battery: Self-contained NiMH. Approximately 8 hour capacity. Recharged by AC adapter overnight.
Links to Tech tips and Info:
EZ-1X Introduction Video:
|Call For Price||No|
|Field Replaceable Battery||Yes|