Ambient Ozone Generator Rental
2.5 g/hr ambient ozone generator available for rent. Compact, easy to use ozone generator that can be rented by the week or month. Great for sanitizing and removing odors and disinfection.
Ambient Ozone generator that produces 2.5 grams/hour. Ozone generator has an high-density ceramic and stainless steel electrode corona discharge system for making ozone, which makes for a very reliable ozone generator.
Compact, light weight and easy to use ozone generator that comes ready to use upon delivery.
1. Make certain all people, pets, and plants are out of area. Close all windows and doors.
2. Place the Ambient Ozone Generator on a shelf or tabletop as high as possible in the area to be treated.
3. Plug the power cord into a grounded, 3-prong outlet.
4. Set the timer to the desired length of time. Momentarily pressing the UP timer button for one second
will increase the time setting by one minute at a time. Hold the button for 1 -3 seconds to change
the time value by two minutes per second. Hold the button for longer than 3 seconds and the time
setting will change in 20 minutes increments. The maximum time setting is 29:59 hours. After
reaching the maximum time, the timer will wrap back to 00:00 and then continue increasing. When
the time is being decreased and reaches 00:00, it will wrap to 29:59 and continue decreasing.
5. Select the desired power level: 25%; 50%; 75% 100%. The Ambient Ozone Generator always defaults to 100%
when you plug it in. When the output level is set to 100%, the machine makes ozone continuously
until the timer runs out or the OFF button is pressed. At other power level settings, the machine will
produce ozone for the fraction of a minute the level is set at.
For example, if the output level is set to 75%, the machine will produce ozone for 75% (45 seconds) of each minute. At 50%, ozone is generated for 30 seconds of each minute, and at 25%, the ozone generation lasts for 15 seconds of
each minute. On any setting other than 100%, the ozone generator will be cycling the ozone ON and OFF.
6. Turn the unit on by pressing the ON button. Leave the area immediately.
7. When treatment is complete, ventilate the area completely until all smell of ozone is gone. Do NOT allow people, pets, or plants back into the area until all smell of ozone has dissipated.
|Call For Price||No|