UV-106-L Ozone Analyzer Rental
Low range precision UV Ozone Analyzer. Range 0-100 ppm, with resolution of 0.0001 ppm (0.1 ppb) resolution allows for low range ozone measurement with great accuracy. Easy to use ozone analyzer ships in rugged carry case with everything you need for accurate and reliable ozone measurements up to 100 ppm! Monthly rental period.
*If multiple quantities are added to cart – this is additional months or weeks. If multiple units are needed, please make this comment in the checkout process.
Call For Price
The UV-106-L is a low range ozone analyzer featuring less than ppb resolution. Ozone levels are measured at 0.1 ppb and can read ozone up to 100 ppm.
Bench mount ozone analyzer is compact and easy to use. A great way to determine exactly what your ozone levels are.
Integrated sample pump will pull a sample of ozone from your process or location into the analyzer and measure ozone in that gas stream. A UV lamp and receptor are used to determine the quantity of ozone in gas by determining the rate of ozone absorption by the UV lamp. This method of ozone detection will offer accurate detection of ozone at low levels (down to 0.1 ppb) while eliminating most cross-sensitivity from other gasses.
See full UV-106-L Product page HERE
Carry Case Included:
The UV-106-L ozone analyzer rental also comes with this carrying case. While most ozone analyzers are difficult to transport from place to place, this included carrying case makes it extremely easy to move your UV-106-L inbetween locations. One of it's great features is that the carrying case not only holds your UV-106-L analyzer, but it can also conveniently hold all of the additional cables and tubing. With expensive equipment like this, it is nice to not have to worry about your ozone analyzer incurring any damage when moving from spot to spot.
- Pre-payment required for all rentals - payment can be made via credit card online
- Rental period is for term paid for, shipping time to and from customers location is not included in rental term and is not billed
- Shipping both to and from the customer is paid by the customer - Ground shipping is okay
- Equipment gauranteed to arrive in working order, any damge to equipment will be billed to customer
- Rental term can be extended at any time during the rental
- Discounts for longer term rentals apply, arrangements must be made up front
|Call For Price||No|
- Low Range UV Analyzer
- Range 0-100 ppm
- Interal Data Logger
- Two Level Relay for Control Purposes
|Size||95 × 210 × 216 mm (3.75 × 8.25 × 8.50 in)|