UV-106-M Ozone Analyzer Rental
Medium range precision UV Ozone Analyzer. Range 0-1,000 ppm, with resolution of 0.01 ppm resolution allows for medium range ozone measurement up to 1,000 ppm with great accuracy in a compact, easy to use package.
*If multiple quantities are added to cart – this is additional months or weeks. If multiple units are needed, please make this comment in the checkout process.
The UV-106-M is a low range ozone analyzer featuring ozone measurements up to 1,000 ppm with low range measurement of ozone down to 0.01 ppm.
Bench mount ozone analyzer is compact and easy to use. The UV-106-M can be purchased in either the bench mount or NEMA enclosure.
Integrated sample pump will pull a sample of ozone from your process or location into the analyzer and measure ozone in that gas stream. A UV lamp and receptor are used to determine the quantity of ozone in gas by determining the rate of ozone absorption by the UV lamp. This method of ozone detection will offer accurate detection of ozone at levels up to 1,000 without compromising low range detection below 1 ppm, while eliminating most cross-sensitivity from other gasses.
- Measurement based on UV absorption
- Low power consumption; can be battery operated
- Internal data logger with real time clock
- On-board microprocessor with interactive menus includes data averaging options of 10 s, 1 m, 5 m and 1 hr
- USB and RS-232 output of time/date, O3 concentration, internal temperature and pressure
- Analog output (0-2.5 V and 4-20 mA) of ozone concentration in user selected units
- Two level relay for control purposes (e.g., control of ozone source or turn warning light on and off)
- Long-life pump (15,000 hr) for Models 106-L, 106-M and 106-MH
|Call For Price||No|