OA-1 Ozone Alarm
The Ozone Alarm is the perfect is a perfect human safety alarm with a built-in audible alarm and visual strobe light to alert of unsafe ozone levels. The OA-1 Ozone Alarm features user settable alarm point, auxiliary relay for external system control, and a 4-20 mA output.
The OA-1 ozone alarm is a fixed mount device with an audible alarm and visual strobe light designed specifically for use in human safety applications. This device features a user-settable alarm point with an auxiliary relay to control external devices such as fans, ozone generators, etc. The relay and alarm trigger together at the user-selected ozone set-point.
A large display is available to indicate both current ozone levels, and a trend of ozone levels over the last 12 hours of operation via a colorful graph.
- Red strobe light will alert of ozone levels above set-point
- Audible siren will alert of ozone levels above set-point
- Volume can be adjusted simply by turning the cover of the siren
- User-settable alarm set-point
- Auxillary relay (10-amp) can be used for external control, relay triggers simultaneously with the alarm set-point
- Optional display indicates current ozone level and trend of ozone levels over the last 12 hours Built-in fan will actively draw sample air past the ozone sensor
- Three separate ranges available
- 0-0.1 ppm
- 0-1.0 ppm
- 0-10.0 ppm
- - 4-20 mA output linear with ozone output
- - Field Replaceable Sensor (never remove the unit from service for calibration)
- Range: three ranges available
- - 0-0.1 ppm
- - 0-1.0 ppm
- - 0-10.0 ppm
- Resolution: Range dependent
- - 0.1 ppm range = 0.01 ppm resolution
- - 1.0 ppm range = 0.01 ppm resolution
- - 10.0 ppm range = 0.1 ppm resolution
- Graphic Display: Indicates the current ozone level and past 12 hour trend graph
- Response time: Within 8 seconds
- Measurement principle: HMOS (heated metal oxide semiconductor) sensor
- Size: 11" long x 4.5" deep x 8" wide
- Weight: 1 lb
- Power requirements: 12 VDC at 300 mA. AC adapters available worldwide.
- Relay Outputs: 10 amp relay
- Analog output: 4-20 mA output linear with ozone level
The OA-1 Ozone Alarm uses the SM-3 Sensor for ozone detection. This is a field-replaceable sensor chip that can be replaced every 6-months - 1-year to maintain ozone detection accuracy without ever having to remove the OA-1 from service. Simply pull the old sensor off, and replace it with new at a cost comparable to calibration.
As the replacement sensor has a similar cost to calibrating an existing sensor, long-term sensor + calibration cost will be lower than any other comparable sensor options that require calibration, then, eventual sensor replacement.
Wireless Monitoring & Data Logging Kit
Use the Wireless Monitoring & Data logging Kit with your fixed mount monitor to connect it to the internet allowing access from anywhere. Receive Instant notifications with free text and email alerts. This is a great addition for your fixed mount gas detector.
- Range: three ranges available
|Call For Price||No|
|Range||3 ranges available, 0.1, 1.0 or 10.0 ppm|
|Resolution||0.1 ppm rage = 0.01 ppm, 1.0 ppm range = 0.01 ppm, 10 ppm range = 0.1 ppm range|
|Response Time||8 seconds|
|Alarms||User settable relay turns alarm strobe and audible alarm ON, also includes 5 amp relay for customer use|
|Operational Temperature Range||35 - 100 deg F|
|Operational RH Range||0 - 85% RH|
|Power Requirements||120 VAC (220 VAC available)|
|Field Replaceable Battery||No|