Correct flow for flow-meter
About this calculator:
Use this calculator to correct gas flow reading from a standard float style flow-meter for pressure. Standard flow-meters will read an artificially low value when under pressure and will give an artificially low pressure reading when under pressure. This calculator will correct for pressure and give an accurate reading. Any flow unit can be used (LPM, SCFH, etc.) as the calculator is calculating for pressure. Therefore input your flow value and pressure value without concern over unit of measure for flow. This calculator uses PSI for pressure readings only. You have have to convert your pressure reading to PSI.
Convert PSI using calculator below:
- Ozone Dosage Rate Calculator HERE
- Calculate ozone generator output from g/m3 ozone concentration
- Calculate ozone generator output from % by weight ozone concentration
- Calculator to convert common ozone concentration units
- Ozone output units conversion calculator
- Calculator to convert common flow measurements
- Calculate flow in a pressurized flow-meter
- Other common units of measure HERE
- Other common ozone calculations HERE
Questions on your ozone application? Call us, we enjoy discussing ozone applications and hope to help you find success in every ozone installation.