Ozone Generator output calculator % by weight
To calculate ozone generator output using % by weight use the calculators below
When using % by weight the feed-gas must be taken into consideration, see below and use the correct calculator based on your feed-gas, air or oxygen.
When measuring ozone concentration in % by weight the feed-gas (air or oxygen) must be factored into the calculation as oxygen and air have different weights. When calculating a percentage of a weight, it is necessary to know the weight of carrier gas.
To calculate ozone output from g/m3 follow link to the right.
To convert ozone concentration in air to another unit of measure use the calculator below
Ozone properties listed in table below for reference
- Ozone Dosage Rate Calculator HERE
- Calculate ozone generator output from g/m3 ozone concentration
- Calculate ozone generator output from % by weight ozone concentration
- Calculator to convert common ozone concentration units
- Ozone output units conversion calculator
- Calculator to convert common flow measurements
- Calculate flow in a pressurized flow-meter
- Other common units of measure HERE
- Other common ozone calculations HERE
Questions on your ozone application? Call us, we enjoy discussing ozone applications and hope to help you find success in every ozone installation.